This summer, The Excelsior, Hong Kong, is offering a new accommodation package for families visiting Hong Kong, including dining delights and a shopping benefit. Ideally situated for guests to explore the entertainment and shopping highlights of the city by foot and buggy, the hotel has long been the family hotel of choice.
The Excelsior, Hong Kong is adjacent to Victoria Park, the largest public park in Hong Kong, an oasis of calm and space with leisure activities for all ages, from jogging paths to children’s climbing frames. The streets are teeming with lifestyle and fashion stores while numerous vibrant markets and Tin Hau Temple are just a stone’s throw away.
When families return to the hotel for a quiet reprieve from the surrounding bustle, children can indulge in an array of sweet treats and toys while parents enjoy the hotel’s popular Afternoon Tea.
The Summer Family Fun programme is priced from HKD 1,988 per night and includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Harbour View Room for two adults
- An extra bed for one child (under 12 years)
- Afternoon tea at Café on the 1st for two adults and one child (under 12 years)
- One HKD 100 Toys “R” Us coupon per stay
- Children’s welcome amenities (colouring activities, plush soft toy Panda and sweet treats)
Available from 14 July to 2 September 2018, rates are subject to availability, a 10% service charge per room per night and for a minimum stay of two nights.