This summer, Mandarin Oriental, Boston provides travelers even more incentive to visit historic Boston, deemed the 2018 Best Summer Vacation in the USA by U.S. News & World Report. Guests are invited to enjoy a selection of three getaway packages or experience a Cape Cod inspired pop-up conveniently located in the hotel’s Lobby Lounge.
Boston Family Adventure
Enjoy a customized urban adventure that is fun for the whole family with the Boston Family Adventure package, which includes:
- Breakfast in Bar Boulud
- Three Go Boston Cards, a multi-attraction pass that allows access to 40+ of the city’s premier historic landmarks and attractions
- Participation in the hotel’s Mini Mate Kids Adventure Program
- Catching a plush lobster at check-in
- A sweet New England sea-life-inspired welcome amenity delivered upon arrival with a personalized “message in a bottle”
- An exclusive “treasure map” of Boston, showcasing concierge recommended “must-visit” kid-friendly destinations throughout the city
- The discovery of a secret “X that marks the spot,” hidden within the hotel, ready to be found
The package is based on two adults and one child; additional guests can be added to the package for an added cost. Package rates start at USD 795.
New England Foodie
Indulge in Boston’s culinary scene with the New England Foodie package, featuring:
- A foodie welcome amenity with a Cape Codder cocktail kit
- Signed cookbook from world-renowned chef Daniel Boulud
- Three-course New England seafood tasting menu for two at Bar Boulud
- Choice of local food tour unique to Boston: Taza stone-ground chocolate or Samuel Adams Beyond the Brewhouse
Rates start at USD 850; food tour schedules vary and are based on availability.
- Daily valet parking for one vehicle
- A stars & stripes welcome amenity
- A Patriotic kids pack filled with red, white & blue sweet treats and accessories
- Complimentary roll-away bed
Rates start at USD 705; other terms and conditions do apply.
For reservations or more information regarding any of our seasonal packages, please visit http://www.mandarinoriental.com/boston/.
Cape in the City
This summer, Mandarin Oriental, Boston is excited to bring Cape Cod, the popular New England summertime destination, to Boston’s Back Bay. Available through August 31, 2018, the hotel’s Lobby Lounge will transform into shorelines of the Cape, featuring nautical inspirations and coastal décor. An enhanced menu will showcase fresh local seafood including: a New England lobster roll, crab salad and seafood tower, along with seasonal cocktails.